I’ve been working hard at Project Anna Grace over the past few days. I finally completed it today, faster than I thought!
This really isn’t as hard as I thought. It’s my first dressmaking project, and I’m so proud of myself that it’s a success! It’s not without obstacles though. At the beginning, I had to resew the triangles because I had misinterpreted the instructions! But I’m so glad I managed to overcome the hurdle and got things sorted out. Even some cutting instructions were wrong and I had to readjust the dimensions of the fabrics. Glad this didn’t get in my way too!
Here’s what I had done over the past three days…a pretty little creation fit for a special princess!