In between juggling work, domestic matters and the kids’ exams, I’ve tried my best to find time to work on Project Hungry Caterpillar. And I’m glad to announce that the quilt top is almost done! About 95% there so to speak!
Here’s my progress:
|These are the two pieced border rows which go onto the top and bottom of the four quilt blocks|
|This is what I’ve completed so far, with the red inner borders. It’s so huge the girls had to stand on a chair to hold it up!|
I’ve one last step to go before completion of the quilt top : sewing the final 6 1/2″ borders to all four sides of the quilt. Targeting to get them done in two days time! Yeah…