My progress wasn’t as fast as expected for the two mug rugs as I’ve been ill since last week and was suffering from back pain, which doesn’t allow me to sew for long periods. Having to cope with tutoring the kids for their mid-year exams didn’t help too.
I’m however working on the hand appliques for the Flower Basket Mug Rug top now, as I’ve completed the Growing Flowers Mug Rug top last week. What’s left is actually to quilt and bind the mug rug.
I’ve unfortunately missed the deadline to mail the mug rugs which is today! I’ve just emailed my swap partner to explain the situation and hope she understands. Working on it really hard now, so I can mail it out by next week.
Here’s some snapshots on what I’ve completed so far: